“Amazing experience at Sanctuary at the Suites” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #38 of 170 activities in Edinburgh
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: A favourite for tourists and locals alike that need some TLC after seeing the sights or a hard days work. Sanctuary at the Suites is second to none for relaxing massage and provides a wide variety of beauty treatments for the ladies. Our customer service is second to none, expect bubbly, choccies and an awesome experience from start to finish.Treatments include massage, facials, exfoliation, lash extensions, body wraps, waxing, pedicures, manicures and more!Conveniently located two minute walk from Waverely station, Sanctuary at the Suites is a must for every visitor to Edinburgh.
Edinburgh
“Amazing experience at Sanctuary at the Suites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Sanctuary at the Suites is a fantastic spa to visit all the Staff are so warm and friendly and make your visit very special , they cannot do enough to ensure you are relaxed and cared for
I had taken my sister in law as a treat for her birthday and she was delighted with the first class professional service we recieved we were taken to the roof top to sip our champagne and see the amazing views of Edinburgh on this lovely sunny day , after our treatments we had more champagne and chocolates Thank You to the Staff for their care and attention given

Visited July 2013

Edinburgh
“First class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

There will be salons in Edinburgh which will do similar but I can bet you do not get treated like you do at Sanctuary. Excellent service and extremely welcoming. Many thanks to Julian the manager and Caitlin. Will recommend and be back

Visited June 2013
“Best salon in Edinburgh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

You get more than just a treatment here, you get a luxury experience and fantastic service. By far my favourite salon in the city! Their hot stone massage is a personal favourite, always leaving feeling relaxed and revived. They also do deals which are always worth keeping an eye out for!

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“An amazing treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

My mum and I arrived at the Sanctuary for our appointment and were immediately invited to relax in the lovely surroundings and offered a glass of champagne and some chocolates. The surroundings are calming and so relaxing. Before being led to our treatment rooms we were then offered top ups to our champagne glasses!

The treatments themselves (we both had facials and massages) were amazing. The treatment rooms are extremely well decorated with a wonderful ambience and the therapists are very well trained and attentive.

After our treatments we were offered more time to relax in the waiting area and offered a further glass of champagne and given the option to take our champers to the rooftop to enjoy the view (a lovely touch). I would give a specific mention to all the staff, especially the lovely lady who greets you and gave both my mum and myself wonderful complimentary hand massages whilst we waited as she was one of the friendliest and sweetest people I have come across.

My mum and I are regulars at spa days and I would have to say that this was one of the most enjoyable experiences we have had. I cannot wait to return.

Lynne Beattie

Leicestershire
“Top of their game”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Visited yesterday morning with my colleague, (we were staying at the suites) and have to say everything was 5 star. I have visited lots of similar places but have never been treated so well. The pedicure manicure and facial where excellent and at a perfect price point. My husband even commented on how relaxed I looked when I got home! We will 100% be back on our next trip to Edinburgh.
Thanks so much