“Get a Thai Massage Therapy” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 269 Activities in Edinburgh
More attraction details
Owner description: Shivago Thai Clinic is a family run practice led by Kei and Hoeyyn De Freitas who are passionate adherents of the art of traditional Thai Healing and Asian Medicine. Established in London in 2006, Shivago moved to Edinburgh in 2008 after brief visits to Edinburgh cemented Kei and Hoeyyn's love for the city. Shivago Thai Clinic has built a solid reputation in Traditional Thai Therapy within Scotland and England, and has been featured in many press and media reports.The clinic has developed a regular following of clients who love authentic traditional Thai therapies. Shivago is located just off the historic Royal Mile, has a very traditional atmosphere and offers a relaxing respite from the hubbub of the city. The clinic also hosts the Shivago Thai School, which has trained successful therapists and spa professionals from around the world including those from The Carnegie Club at Skibo Castle. Our team of professional therapists are all fully trained and insured and aim to provide the highest level of professional Thai therapies in Edinburgh. We offer a range of services from relaxation massage for health maintenance to therapeutic massage for pain related maladies. Our Shivago Signature Treatment tailors your treatment to your individual needs incorporating Thai cupping therapy, Thai herbal compress massage and therapeutic Thai massage. If you have any questions about how our treatments may be able to help you, to book an appointment or purchasing a treatment voucher please contact us. A warm welcome will always await you at Shivago Thai Clinic.
Oban, United Kingdom
“Get a Thai Massage Therapy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I recomend this great Thai massage Clinic to everyone! I got a superb treatment from Kei, I felt incredible great after the massage he gave me!!!!!!

Visited January 2014

3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Myself and 2 friends all had the full body massage and would happily recommend this to our family and friends. The staff are very welcoming and the service and massage themselves were a great experience. We will be returning upon our next trip to edinburgh

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Traditional Thai massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Having received a variety of treatments at this clinic I am very happy to recommend the highly skilled, professional and respectful staff. Worth every penny.

Visited February 2014
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Without doubt the best therapists in Edinburgh!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Having had many Thai Massages during my travels I can rate Kei and Hoeyyn as an example of true excellence. Living locally, I have had regular treatments at the Shivago Clinic for the last three years . Every time I receive a treatment I am always in awe at their professional skills. Thank you so much.

Visited February 2014
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing authontic Thai masage.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Having massage at Shivago has made my trip to Edinbrugh pain free. Im a massage lover and this was one of the best massages I had in the UK. Thanks for the amazing staff.