The Chester was an ideal first stop for a couple of days after a long-haul flight with my daughters to look at Universities. We were a bit jet- lagged, and our extremely quiet and comfortable apartment was ideal for sleeping, and we so appreciated a fresh quart of milk in the fridge for our coffees and teas at the odd hours we woke up. And organic delicious milk too! Easy location from which to explore the city, and a very helpful and courtesous staff. We WILL be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chester Residence is a collection of 5 Georgian townhouses set in the stunning west end of Edinburgh. These chic 5 star (Scottish Tourist Board rated) designer suites blend seamlessly with attention to detail and a level of personalized service that ensures guests enjoy the highest standards, synonymous with The Chester Residence. Each suite is an oasis of tranquility, offering spacious, individually designed suites with all the benefits of a luxury hotel. The latest in room technology is provided including, direct-dial telephone, voice mail, wide-screen multi-channel TV, DVD, CD player and iPod docking stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Chester Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- Chester Residence Edinburgh
- Chester Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- The Chester Residence Edinburgh, Scotland