Fantastic quality accomodation in a great location. We stayed in Apt 9/3 which has a huge lounge area, really nice kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. The staff are very friendly and helpful and very kindly booked tables for me for dinner at very short notice. This is certainly the place I've stayed in Edinburgh and is probably on of the best places I've stayed anywhere. I could not recommend it highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chester Residence (voted Scottish Hotel of the year at the Scottish Hotel 2012 awards) is a collection of 5 Georgian townhouses set in the stunning west end of Edinburgh. These chic 5 star (Scottish Tourist Board rated) designer suites blend seamlessly with attention to detail and a level of personalized service that ensures guests enjoy the highest standards, synonymous with The Chester Residence. Each suite is an oasis of tranquility, offering spacious, individually designed suites with all the benefits of a luxury hotel. The latest in room technology is provided including, direct-dial telephone, voice mail, wide-screen multi-channel TV, DVD, CD player and iPod docking stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, MrandMrsSmith, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Chester Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- Chester Residence Edinburgh
- Chester Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- The Chester Residence Edinburgh, Scotland