W e stay here regularly -comfortable rooms , ten minute walk from the Grassmarket or the west end.
If you like Novotels you will like this one
I suggest you skip breakfast and walk down to the Turkish Cafe where your food will be freshly made and cost a fifth of the hotels.
Do not forget your swimming costume the pool is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Edinburgh Centre is an AA rated 4 star hotel in the centre of Edinburgh. Perfect for a holiday in the Scottish capital, close to Edinburgh Castle and the lively Grassmarket Area, 10 min walk from Princes Street shopping and the Royal Mile. The famous Arthurs Seat is 15 min walk away and Edinburgh International Airport 15 min drive. Relax with friends or family and enjoy Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, indoor pool, sauna, steam room, gym and whirlpool. Limited pay parking. Complimentary WiFi available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Scotland