This hostel is unacceptable, the only good things are the recepcionist Alberto and George, Longtermers of this hostel are people really funny and friendly as well
Good, im goin to start to speak about the other things, ALL is Dirty, the cleaners dont clean NOTHING, and if the Kitchen are dirty, THEY CRY because they have to clean ( yes, do his work).
THe internet is really bad, they only have in the recepcion and it is always crowded of people. The showers are usually broken and they dont have hot water in the kitchen, a DISASTER.
...and one last thing, the manager is really annoying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hostel with a difference! Our 168 bed hostel contains 12 individually lockable apartments all fully fitted with their own toilet, shower rooms and kitchen/lounge including an oven, microwave, fridge freezer, toaster, plates, dishes, cutlery and cooking pots. An apartment sleeps between 8 and 22 people in a combination of 4 and 6 bed dorms and twin or double rooms. That's 12 fully fitted kitchens and 17 shower rooms with toilets plus 12 separate private toilets! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Cowgate Tourist Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cowgate Tourist Hotel Edinburgh
- Cowgate Tourist Hostel Edinburgh, Scotland