The location, breakfasts & provisions in the rooms were excellent. The beds were comfortable and we had all the help we needed. However, if you are allocated " a room at the top" there are 73 stairs to climb! The showers on this floor are electric and vary between scalding and freezing, unless you're lucky. At least one of the " rooms at the top" has stunning views over the rooftops to the Firth of Forth, and at least one on this floor has two windows placed so high that all that can be seen is the sky.
Expensive accomodation that failed to meet our expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 11 Moray Placeforms part of a Georgian terrace in the centre of Edinburgh's splendid New Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LateRooms, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your A Georgian Residence at No. 11 Moray Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Georgian Residence At No. 11 Moray Place Hotel Edinburgh
- A Georgian Residence At No. 11 Moray Place Edinburgh, Scotland