This was my second stay at Florence's lovely home, and this time I brought my 17 and 14 year old grandchildren to explore Edinburgh. Florence was welcoming, gracious, and very helpful with suggestions and advice about the sights of Edinburgh. Our room was beaufiful and ample for the three of us, and Florence was a delightful hostess. Our view was lovely, and each breakfast was so delicious and filling that we were not hungry again until late afternoon. Florence gave us her key to the private park so that we could walk amongst its beauty and along the Water of Leith to the Museum of Modern Art. My grandchildren were as pleased with our accommodations as I was. We highly recommend Florence's home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 11 Moray Placeforms part of a Georgian terrace in the centre of Edinburgh's splendid New Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your A Georgian Residence at No. 11 Moray Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Georgian Residence At No. 11 Moray Place Hotel Edinburgh
- A Georgian Residence At No. 11 Moray Place Edinburgh, Scotland