An elegant Georgian terrace nestling in a very attractive yet peaceful part of Edinburgh's newtown.
The accomodation is quirky but well furnished with period pieces.
Mrs Shanks is very welcoming and has good knowledge of local restaurants and sights, and is also happy to lend a key to the well maintained and extensive communal gardens nearby.
The breakfasts are varied and hearty and will keep you going all day - try the smoked haddock with a poached egg!
Highly recommended as base for exploring Edinburgh.
- Also Known As:
- a Georgian Residence At No. 11 Moray Place Hotel
- a Georgian Residence At No. 11 Moray Place Hotel Edinburgh
- A Georgian Residence At No. 11 Moray Place Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 11 Moray Placeforms part of a Georgian terrace in the centre of Edinburgh's splendid New Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your A Georgian Residence at No. 11 Moray Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.