We spent 3 days at this hotel while visiting Edinburgh. The hotel was very comfortable, staff exceptionally friendly and helpful and the room was newly refurbished. We asked for a room with a castle view when we checked in and the staff obliged. Excellent location to visit the sites in the city, walking distance to all the key attractions. There was secure parking at the hotel. We had the Scottish breakfast which was fantastic as well. Overall we had a super experience at Apex, I will definitely stay here again next time we visit Edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Edinburgh’s old town, this contemporary four star hotel has 169 stylish rooms, many with panoramic views of the castle and city skyline. Designed for comfort, the rooms include 42 inch wide screen LCD TV, large desk, free Wi-Fi and local calls, tea and coffee, luxury toiletries, iron and ironing board. Facilities include restaurant, bar, meeting and event space for up to 250 delegates, and pool, tropicarium and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Apex International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex International Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex International
- Apex International Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland