Stayed here for 2 nights in April 2013 and enjoyed it just fine. The room had two comfortable double beds, and a great view of the castle out the front. the shower and loo was fine, maybe a bid of unclean grout, but i've seen worse. a big tv and a room safe, hairdryer etc, tea/coffee. the bar stayed open til 5am one night. the location is good, 5 pubs across the road, and close enough for entertainment. i had no complaints. brekfast was nice. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Edinburgh’s old town, this contemporary four star hotel has 169 stylish rooms, many with panoramic views of the castle and city skyline. Designed for comfort, the rooms include 42 inch wide screen LCD TV, large desk, free Wi-Fi and local calls, tea and coffee, luxury toiletries, iron and ironing board. Facilities include restaurant, bar, meeting and event space for up to 250 delegates, and pool, tropicarium and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Apex International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex International Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex International
- Apex International Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland