Terrible Experince. I spend around 100 nights a year in 4/5 star hotels and I have never stayed in such a terrible place. Basically a Travel Lodge charging £100+ per night. Advertised as family friendly but we could not settle the children until after 3am. Constant shouting and door banging. Loud music being played in rooms. People smoking in corridors. Called management and they assured me they had spoken to guests but it made no difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Edinburgh’s old town, this contemporary four star hotel has 169 stylish rooms, many with panoramic views of the castle and city skyline. Designed for comfort, the rooms include 42 inch wide screen LCD TV, large desk, free Wi-Fi and local calls, tea and coffee, luxury toiletries, iron and ironing board. Facilities include restaurant, bar, meeting and event space for up to 250 delegates, and pool, tropicarium and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Apex International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex International Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex International
- Apex International Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland