Me and my partner stayed here for 4 nights in their most basic room and we were not disappointed. we arrived early and were checked in for no extra charge. The staff were friendly and the communal areas airy & clean. Our room was spacious with everything needed and had the softest bed & pillows, it was like sleeping on a cloud! Not to mention galaxy hot chocolate and Elemis toiletries. Grassmarket is a lovely base as well with good pubs & restaurants nearby. the hotel has a lovely view of the castle which was beautiful to look at each morning. Each day our room was cleaned and fresh towels left. The Apex rubber duck was a lovely touch as well! We did not get to use the pool or spa on this occasions due to commitments in the city taking up our time, but it looked very clean and I wish I'd had the opportunity to! I recommend this hotel and when I next visit Edinburgh I will be sure to book in here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Edinburgh’s old town, this contemporary four star hotel has 169 stylish rooms, many with panoramic views of the castle and city skyline. Designed for comfort, the rooms include 42 inch wide screen LCD TV, large desk, free Wi-Fi and local calls, tea and coffee, luxury toiletries, iron and ironing board. Facilities include restaurant, bar, meeting and event space for up to 250 delegates, and pool, tropicarium and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Apex International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex International Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex International
- Apex International Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland