A group of fourteen women stayed here in June 2012 for a long weekend of sightseeing and partying. The rooms are basic but clean and very quiet for a nights sleep. The breakfast was outstanding, it was worth the stay for that alone! The surrounding area of Pollock halls is beautiful and on our sunny weekend it meant we could sit outside and catch some rays before getting ready to go out.
Overall a great experience and definitely somewhere I would stay again if in Edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pollock Halls is the perfect choice for larger groups and budget travellers visiting during the spring and summer. Our campus accommodation offers good value in a great location and you can look forward to a hearty breakfast in the Restaurant @ JMCC. Servery lunch and dinner are also available during the summer months. The cafe bar @ JMCC serves good food, fine wine, beers and spirits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pollock Halls - Edinburgh First reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollock Halls - Edinburgh 1st
- Pollock Halls - Edinburgh First Hotel Edinburgh
- First Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh First Hotel
- Pollock Halls - Edinburgh First Scotland