My boyfriend and I stayed at the hostel while on a booked Edinburgh Tattoo tour with To Deck. We stayed in a 8-bed mixed dorm with ensuite on the 8th floor (there is no elevator!). The bunk beds were average and the linen clean and warm.
They had secure boxes under your bunk to store things. Most of them were broken, so we couldnt lock up our valuables.
Breakfast was below average. Plain cereal and DIY toast in the bar with cheap instat coffee.
The best thing about the hostel was the location. Just a short walk up the street and you are on the Royal Mile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Location Opposite Edinburgh Dungeons and minutes away from Edinburgh Castle. We're across the street from the train station. Fun Atmosphere A great selection of food and drinks in the Belushi's bar, with fantastic party nights, and pub crawls to meet travellers, and locals. Known for Quality Our Edinburgh hostel has a wide selection of room types, a female only dorm, free walking tours and a free continental breakfast. 24 Hour Reception Open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your St. Christopher's Inn Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Christopher`s Hotel Edinburgh
- St. Christopher's Inn Edinburgh Scotland