We booked the St Christophers Inn after staying at the Amsterdam one in April. It was a very different experience. Aside from the location this place doesn't have much going for it.
The biggest annoyance was the shower not working in the room which meant a trip to the 4th floor to shower.
The staff were not helpful in the slightest. Miserable is not a strong enough word. So much so we didn't bother to complain about the mouse in the mouse in the room that decided to introduce itself on the 2nd night.
Won't be staying here again. And has put me off the St Christophers Inn chain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Location Opposite Edinburgh Dungeons and minutes away from Edinburgh Castle. We're across the street from the train station. Fun Atmosphere A great selection of food and drinks in the Belushi's bar, with fantastic party nights, and pub crawls to meet travellers, and locals. Known for Quality Our Edinburgh hostel has a wide selection of room types, a female only dorm, free walking tours and a free continental breakfast. 24 Hour Reception Open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your St. Christopher's Inn Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Christopher`s Hotel Edinburgh
- St. Christopher's Inn Edinburgh Scotland