VERY well placed. Outside the station, just off the Royal Mile. Lovely staff, very secure (key cards to get into both your room and the corridor which your room is on)
Rustic, but clean, well kept, modern security and a great atmosphere.
I liked that there was breakfast, it was basic but I dont eat big breakfasts so.
The only criticism I would say relates to the paid lockers. The staff were really happy for us to check out but use the lockers until our train and they would then take us back up to collect them. However the problem lies in what they do when theres not enough lockers for everyone. They do let you leave them on site locked away which is very good of them considering you've checked out but I do think they need a proper way of linking owner to bag other than someones word. Its not difficult to issue tickets & tags the way they do in hotels I feel?
Would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Location Opposite Edinburgh Dungeons and minutes away from Edinburgh Castle. We're across the street from the train station. Fun Atmosphere A great selection of food and drinks in the Belushi's bar, with fantastic party nights, and pub crawls to meet travellers, and locals. Known for Quality Our Edinburgh hostel has a wide selection of room types, a female only dorm, free walking tours and a free continental breakfast. 24 Hour Reception Open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and HostelWorld so you can book your St. Christopher's Inn Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Christopher`s Hotel Edinburgh
- St. Christopher's Inn Edinburgh Scotland