Nice warm friendly atmosphere, very, very clean and very well decorated. We stayed in the Jacobean Room with the four poster bed which was very comfortable and clean. The shower/sauna was immaculate with a shower to die for. The breakfast choice was very wide and covered everything you could wish for. We had haggis for the first time and loved it. Did not see much of Tom but his cooking was very good. Fiona greeted us for breakfast every morning with a big smile and nothing was too much trouble for her. Her knowledge of Edinburgh was very good and knowledgeable. A very calm, peaceful and relaxing place to stay. Short bus ride to to the centre of Edinburgh.
Jackie & Laurie Curry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonach Mor is a family run Victorian Guest House which is nestled at the foot of Salisbury Crags, which are a dramatic feature of Arthurs Seat. The Guest house offers easy access to many places of interest such as Holyrood Palace, Edinburgh Castle, the Scottish Parliament,Royal Mile and Princes Street, which are all within a two mile radius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Aonach Mor Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonach Mor Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Aonach Mor Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland