We enjoyed a stay at the lovely Aonach Mor Guest House with our hosts, Fiona and Tom. It is a lovely house in a quiet neighborhood, a short bus ride from the busy Royal Mile, sights and sounds of Edinburgh.
Breakfast at Aonach Mor is something to behold, plentiful and delicious. Our hosts were most helpful about getting around and which bus would suit our destinations. Also, we had an early start upon departure and food was put out for us and a cab arranged so that we could get have a bite to eat and get to the train station on time. Very courteous customer service.
Our room was lovely, tastefully decorated and very comfortable. All around a great place to stay in Edinburgh.
- Also Known As:
- Aonach Mor Guest House Hotel
- Aonach Mor Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Aonach Mor Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonach Mor is a family run Victorian Guest House which is nestled at the foot of Salisbury Crags, which are a dramatic feature of Arthurs Seat. The Guest house offers easy access to many places of interest such as Holyrood Palace, Edinburgh Castle, the Scottish Parliament,Royal Mile and Princes Street, which are all within a two mile radius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Aonach Mor Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.