Delicous, concert of appetities!!! Friendly qucik service.
Small, not seems like a super high level place for a high quality meal... but food is a factor that speaks loudly...
Keed that high tasty level of food!!!
We were on holiday 12 days in Scotland and here are our "restaurant cousines experience that costs to share about them/not a mistake to spend some noeny there":)
"Whistlefield Inn", Dunoon; food rating 4,8/5
- homemade, simple, fresh and very tasty meal;
- we ate beef steak; hamburger; langustines, mussel
- symphatic pro-chef and friendly staff
Inverness "The Muschroom Seed"; food rating 4,1/5
- symphatic place for a drink, talking and good meal
- attentive staff (we were 2m from "staff starting point")
- steak, mussels, monkfish
Inverness "Contrast brasseirie"; food rating 4,3/5
- seems to be more nobless than other by myself rated, but with slooooow not attentive staff
(half full restaurant a we were wathing our empty plates for a 15min; 10min than someone ask as "Drink?" Staff was chaoticly mooving around with empty hands...)
- kitchen is a different story...
- geneally fantastic pie soup, very good sunday roast
Edinsburgh "Outsider"; food rating 4,4/5
- tries to be nobless like Inverness Contrast, but symphatic "nonartificial"
- super tasty deserts; very good burger, very good steak, salmon
Edinburgh "St. Johns Curry Club"; food rating 4,8/5
- average inside/outside atmosfere
- genial indian food; concert of tastes
If you own or manage St Johns Curry Club, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.