Well - serviced to me means a housekeeper comes in every day and runs the Hoover around, makes the beds and changes the towels. And it says on the website something about being like a 'quality hotel'. I expected a daily once over but didn't get it. Checking back to the website it says daily housekeeping - tick - with (R) but no explanation what (R) means. We booked an executive 2 bed roomed apartment for 3 nights. Above is our major issue although the room smelled of cigarette smoke on arrival (an alternative room was offered but in an hour when the new staff member took over) and we wanted to get our holiday started. Otherwise the location is great - very accessible for visiting the centre of this great city. Also car parking - 'great discounts at the NCP across the road' if 10% discount on £19 a day at the recommended St James Centre car park is a good deal then OK.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Garden Apartments Edinburgh
- Royal Garden Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- Royal Garden Apartments
- Blue Rainbow ApartHotel - Edinburgh Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Garden Apartments is Edinburgh's best located Aparthotel, offering a fantastic base from which to conduct both business and pleasure. Choose from spacious one and two bedroom apartments with a lounge/dining area, kitchen and en-suite bathrooms, or one of our two penthouse apartments each with its own balcony, perfect for a family or romantic break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Blue Rainbow ApartHotel - Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.