I was telephoned and told that I would be downgraded from a two-bedroom to a one-bedroom apartment. I was told that I would receive 'compensation'. This turned out to be no more than the difference in price between the 2-bedroom and 1-bedroom apartment. Hotel refused to refund to give me my compensation and over 2-weeks later, I still have not received it. I was, however, required to pay my £11 drinks bill on the spot.
Reception is often empty. Lift didn't work for 24-hours. Wifi was a very poor signal so often didn't work (majority of the time).
Cleaning is only once a week.
Good location and nice views from the apartment. Nice beds. Be prepared for basic service and poor management.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Garden Apartments is Edinburgh's best located Aparthotel, offering a fantastic base from which to conduct both business and pleasure. Choose from spacious one and two bedroom apartments with a lounge/dining area, kitchen and en-suite bathrooms, or one of our two penthouse apartments each with its own balcony, perfect for a family or romantic break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Blue Rainbow ApartHotel - Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Garden Apartments Edinburgh
- Royal Garden Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- Blue Rainbow ApartHotel - Edinburgh Scotland