This two bedroom apartment was perfect for us and our two teenage grandchildren, while at the festival for five days. it was central and comfortable. The Tesco round the corner was perfect for breakfast needs and we were out the rest of the day.
Yes, the water system is noisy and odd, as previously mentioned, but it did not really cause any problem for us. The street noise from morning dustcarts was audible but again we were already awake and nothing stirs a teenager!
Having two bathrooms made it all so much nicer! And the housekeeping was excellent. We returned each evening to a clean flat with fresh towels and made beds. I would definitely recommend this accommodation for a family. Free wifi would have been nice though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holyrood Aparthotel offers you best hotel accommodation in Edinburgh. Choose one of our exclusive self catering apartments and enjoy the privacy & services of a hotel room but with with the freedom and space more like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holyrood apartHOTEL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holyrood ApartHOTEL Edinburgh, Scotland
- Holyrood Aparthotel Hotel Edinburgh