Nothing beats booking an apartment rather than a hotel room, particularly if you need to book multiple rooms. This apartment was clean and spacious, with a hardwood floor in the living area and view of Salisbury Crags. It came complete with dishes, towels and linens, and even coffee and tea with a container of milk in the fridge. And unlike some other apartments I have booked, it had daily maid service. Some of the utilities took a bit of time to figure out (like having to turn on the hot water for showers outside the bathroom door) but once figured out, it became second nature. The combined washer/dryer for laundry didn't really dry, but we hear that this is typical. Conveniently located one block from the Starbuck's at the lower end of the Royal Mile. I can't say enough good things about this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holyrood Aparthotel offers you best hotel accommodation in Edinburgh. Choose one of our exclusive self catering apartments and enjoy the privacy & services of a hotel room but with with the freedom and space more like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LateRooms, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Holyrood apartHOTEL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holyrood ApartHOTEL Edinburgh, Scotland
- Holyrood Aparthotel Hotel Edinburgh