I stayed 4 nights in May 2013. I enjoyed the stay in Edinburgh very much.
The location is a little off the Royal mile, so the first day I had difficulties to find this hotel.
I had to make several phone call to get some information about the location but the old, male staff was not very helpful.
You have to find the small 'close' (i forgot the name) which is just next to Starbucks coffee shop,
just 1 minute walk will lead u to this cosy and comfortable hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holyrood Aparthotel offers you best hotel accommodation in Edinburgh. Choose one of our exclusive self catering apartments and enjoy the privacy & services of a hotel room but with with the freedom and space more like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Holyrood apartHOTEL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holyrood ApartHOTEL Edinburgh, Scotland
- Holyrood Aparthotel Hotel Edinburgh