Stayed at the Aparthotel for two nights. Lucky enough to be upgraded to a top floor apartment which was extremely well appointed, spotlessly clean and light. Ideal for the Scottish Parliament, Holyrood Palace and the Royal Mile. Staff were exceptionally pleasant and helpful. Would imagine it would make an ideal base for the August Edinburgh Festival. Any amount of good restaurants within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holyrood Aparthotel offers you best hotel accommodation in Edinburgh. Choose one of our exclusive self catering apartments and enjoy the privacy & services of a hotel room but with with the freedom and space more like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Holyrood apartHOTEL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holyrood ApartHOTEL Edinburgh, Scotland
- Holyrood Aparthotel Hotel Edinburgh