Had a lovely time staying here. Perfect for our needs (apartment rather than a hotel room) and its location is well within walking distance of the Castle and Princes St for all the shopping. It is also right on the doorstep of the sights and sounds of the Royal Mile where the choice of restaurants, cafe's and pubs is very extensive.
The Aparthotel itself is very clean, comes with all kitchen utilities (apart from wine glasses for some reason, if they were there, I couldn't see them). But coffee, tea, sugar and fresh milk was provided on arrival.
There is a carpark which comes at 10 pounds per night which I think is reasonable considering that car parking in Edinburgh appears to be at a premium. The car park is small so can imagine at peak season, or festival time it would be full. However parking can be reserved on booking.
Overall, if I ever come back to Edinburgh I would be looking to come back so no more to be said, very satisfied with the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holyrood Aparthotel offers you best hotel accommodation in Edinburgh. Choose one of our exclusive self catering apartments and enjoy the privacy & services of a hotel room but with with the freedom and space more like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Holyrood apartHOTEL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holyrood ApartHOTEL Edinburgh, Scotland
- Holyrood Aparthotel Hotel Edinburgh