We really appreciated having a separate living room and kitchen to call home during our several day stay in Edinburgh. There is a grocery store close by and we enjoyed sandwiches at the Foodies at Holyrood just around the corner as well as their wonderful scones for breakfast . The location of Holyrood ApartHotel is very central if you don’t mind a bit of uphill walking and we liked that the location near Holyrood Palace was on the quieter end of the Royal Mile. The staff was very helpful and pleasant. The only negative was remembering to turn on the kitchen fan before making toast so the fire alarm didn’t go off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holyrood Aparthotel offers you best hotel accommodation in Edinburgh. Choose one of our exclusive self catering apartments and enjoy the privacy & services of a hotel room but with with the freedom and space more like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Holyrood apartHOTEL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holyrood ApartHOTEL Edinburgh, Scotland
- Holyrood Aparthotel Hotel Edinburgh