“False Adverising for A1 Playfair Hostel” 1 of 5 stars
Review of A1 Playfair House Hostel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
A1 Playfair House Hostel
You added A1 Playfair House Hostel to your Saves list
8 Blenheim Place | Royal Terrace, Edinburgh EH7 5JH, Scotland (Calton Hill)   |
Ranked #144 of 185 Specialty Lodging in Edinburgh
Edmonton
“False Adverising for A1 Playfair Hostel”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2005

Don't expect what you see on the website to be what you get. First of all, they are virtually impossible to get ahold of. Secondly when I arrived there was an awful smell about the place. The door to my room was cracked and they had a tiny white towel covering the frosted window pane, so if you got up close you could see right into my room. I had been led to believe I booked an en-suite room, WRONG! There was a sink and the toilet was down the hall, except it had the pipes had burst the week before so I would have to go down two flights of stairs and a long hallway to get to another one. The showers looked as though they had never seen a cleaning tool. The staff member I dealt with, fair enough he didn't speak much english, but still was not very helpful at all. I am still trying to get ahold of the person in charge to get my money back. Don't always believe what you see on the internet!!!!

Families
Couples
Business

Been to A1 Playfair House Hostel? Share your experiences!