I understand that this is budget hotel with a great location,but come on.This hotel does not even meet the basic standard required for a over night stay.The rooms were drab and cold wih sick stained carpets.The reception and dining area resembled a school dinner hall and the parking was inadequate fo a hotel of its size.,On a more postive note the staff were friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the Waters of Leith in the West end of Edinburgh City Centre, the Britannia Hotel Edinburgh has 178 bedrooms and is conveniently located within easy reach of many of the cities major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Britannia Edinburgh Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Edinburgh West End Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Travelodge
- Edinburgh Travel Lodge
- Britannia Edinburgh Hotel Scotland