I stayed there for two nights and made the reservation through bookings.com. They charged the full amount just after the reservation I made online and after 3 weeks of check out, they cheekily took out money again from my bank account!!! I made a complaint and asked for reimbursement for the double deduction and it has been two weeks & they haven't reimbursed me yet. Not only that, they are disagreeing with me and maintain that they only deducted it once.
Honestly I can ask my bank, as a third party, to track down the charge and can even take legal action if need be. But I wanted to warn you guys that this hotel is not only shabby, they will steal your money!!
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Edinburgh West End Hotel Edinburgh
- Travelodge Edinburgh West End Hotel
- Travelodge Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Travel Lodge
- Edinburgh Travelodge
- Britannia Edinburgh Hotel Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the Waters of Leith in the West end of Edinburgh City Centre, the Britannia Hotel Edinburgh has 178 bedrooms and is conveniently located within easy reach of many of the cities major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Britannia Edinburgh Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.