“nothing to shout about” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 42 Fun & Games in Edinburgh
More attraction details
Owner description: Gambado offers children the chance to play, learn, explore and party in some of the most exciting indoor play venues in the world. Bring the children to Gambado and let them play in a healthy, fun and above all safe environment whilst learning some of the valuable development skills: social, risk taking, coordination, educational, creative and exercise.
edinburgh
10 attraction reviews
“nothing to shout about”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

took my grandson there on 12/10/12 as treat, first time i had been in this one, i dont think its fare that adults have to pay to get in, the adults should be free after all the kids wouldnt get in without an adult, time for a price review gambado. wi-fi. we can all do with out, after all we are there to spend some quality time with our kids. or include free cuppa in price,

Visited October 2012

Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
“Too expensive”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

For a kids soft play this is very expensive. Adults have to pay £1.25 to get in, I find this disgusting. I asked why we have to pay this fee as it's for kids and they say it's because they provide 'FREE' wi-fi. I'd rather go somewhere else to be honest

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“This place is falling apart”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

I used to go to this place with my daughter (now 4) since it was called Monkey Buziness. It was one of few options for 3-4 year old kids when the bad weather made playing outdoor quite difficult.

But I began to notice they simply stopped maintenance of the facilities sometime last year. When the new management took over with a new name, I expected them to do more than just changing logos. But nothing was done. Every time I go there since last Autumn, I found additional facilities broken.

Nothing seemed to be fixed for more than 6 months now with No explanation, no apologies, no discount.

Visited February 2012
Musselburgh, United Kingdom
“excellent facility for kids 2 play in from birth-10years”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

we visited gambado just recently its a fantastic play area for kids of 0-10 i would say, they have soft play to electrical gaming which keeps children entertained for hours, they also have a climbing wall where kids are strapped in2 a harness very safe and secure and all staff are friendly! they cater for partys aswell, our kids love going to gambado, but they could do with more seating and a few more things 2entertain the older children but on the whole its a great place for kids, esp kids of my ages who are 5 and 8 and it keeps them fit all the running around they do,which gives the adults a little rest aswell, they also serve food i will say the food is quite expensive but as a whole its well worth a visit !

Visited February 2012