Stayed here for a long weekend and would stay here again! In a good location (not right downtown but still very central). The rooms were new, clean, and the decor was very modern. The furnishings reminded me of an Ikea store. As others have said, the hallway was like walking into a sauna and the room wasn't well ventilated. But otherwise we had a great stay!
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Edinburgh Hotel
- Residence Inn Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Residence Inn Edinburgh Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're delighted to bring you the UK's first Residence Inn by Marriott offering you short and long stay Edinburgh accommodation. Set a pace that suits you at Residence Inn by Marriott®. Whether you're with us for a few days, a few weeks, or a few months, your daily routine matters. Located in the heart of Edinburgh in the new Quartermile development you have it all at your fingertips with Edinburgh Castle, the Royal Mile, Holyrood Palace, Princes Street, the Meadows, the National Museum of Scotland and the Scottish Parliament all with in a few minutes walk. You'll thrive at Residence Inn with all the conveniences you need. Like spacious studio, superior studio and one bedroom suites with separate living, working, kitchen and sleeping areas. Complimentary grocery delivery service to fill your refrigerator and satisfy cravings. Complimentary internet for connecting to work and the outside world. Free hot breakfast to start mornings off right and evening social hours to end the day well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.