Cracking weekend, apart from the score.
Stayed in the Travelodge Edinburgh Dreghorn. Close to 16 bus route into city, 5 - 10 mins walk. £1.40 into city one way, and taxi back @ 12:00 midnight gave change out of £15. So cannot complain. Breakfast next door in Little Chef so was fine really.
I read some other reviews on this place. guys it is a Travelodge, not Waldorf Astoria (@£200 a night). You get what you pay for. At least there is no parking charges as I have had to pay in Travelodge elsewhere. Costs were fine, all rooms etc. clean and really helpful staff.
Oh yes, slept like a baby, beds very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge Edinburgh Dreghorn is a non bar cafe site, offering 72 bedrooms set on ground & first floors. The site is situated just off the Edinburgh Dreghorn A720 bypass. Room types: 58 Family Rooms 10 double, 3 twin disabled and 1 Double disabled with additional Z bed if required. All rooms have bath showers including disabled rooms. Facilities: 24 hour reception (Doors locked between 22:00 - 06:00) intercom system to enter after hours Vending machine products. Boxed cold breakfast. Tea, coffee products in room, with additional items available upon request as reception. Equipment available at reception include hair-dryers, irons & ironing boards, cotts, (first come, first serve basis). Local bus services: Lothian buses. Local amenities: Shell Garage on services site. Morrisons supermarket - approx 15 minute walk. Adjacent Little Chef closed since December 2014. New Travelodge DREAMER beds installed. REFURBISHMENT DATE : SPRING 2015. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Travelodge Edinburgh Dreghorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Edinburgh Dreghorn Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Travelodge
- Edinburgh Travel Lodge
- Travel Lodge Edinburgh
- Travelodge Edinburgh Dreghorn Scotland