Found this hotel on hotels.com after arriving in Edinburgh a day earlier than planned and this was a great find. Great location and easy access for local transport to the Castle and Royal Mile. Has off road parking which is fantastic and friendly and helpful staff. Will definitely stay here again. Fab breakfast. Wish we had stayed here the whole time we were in Edinburgh as this hotel was better than where we were booked for the rest of our holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salisbury Hotel is a restored Georgian Townhouse quietly located amidst walled gardens yet central for all main tourist attractions & the main bus route; 18 luxuriously appointed rooms, with i-pod docks, wi-fi, plasma tv, and en suite power-showers. Single, ground-floor, 4-poster, family and garden facing rooms available. Cafe Cassis provides excellent quality Scottish- French cuisine and the lounge area offers a selection of wines, beers and whiskies in relaxed surroundings. Expect contemporary style, period surroundings and great service. Private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, LateRooms, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Salisbury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salisbury Hotel Edinburgh
- The Salisbury Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland