booked in early with no problems,staff couldn't have been more helpful. Room which was the Blackett was more than adequate for me my husband and son ,the room opened out onto the garden which was walled and private.
Beds where MASSIVE and so comfy great nights sleep.Continental breakfast was very good plenty to eat, cooked breakfast if you wanted one at a little extra cost but we didn't need one.We stayed 2 nights and would recommend it to our friends just far enough out of the hussel and bussel 20 min walk to princess street . THANK YOU for a great stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salisbury Hotel is a restored Georgian Townhouse quietly located amidst walled gardens yet central for all main tourist attractions & the main bus route; 18 luxuriously appointed rooms, with i-pod docks, wi-fi, plasma tv, and en suite power-showers. Single, ground-floor, 4-poster, family and garden facing rooms available. Cafe Cassis provides excellent quality Scottish- French cuisine and the lounge area offers a selection of wines, beers and whiskies in relaxed surroundings. Expect contemporary style, period surroundings and great service. Private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, LateRooms, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Salisbury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salisbury Hotel Edinburgh
- The Salisbury Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland