We were in a suite for 5 nights and enjoyed every moment! The suite was huge and had a very large bathroom (heated towel racks). We had room service for breakfast every morning and it was delicious. The suite included a large sitting area with dining table -- really everything we could ask for. The staff was very nice. The location was away from the noise and crowds. We will definately stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edinburgh Residence is a collection of 29 elegant, 5-star hotel suites through three adjoining Victorian houses in the West End of Edinburgh. Categorized as 'Classic,' 'Grand' and 'Town House,' the 5-star suites are more like apartments, with magnificent proportions that really allow you to spread out and make yourself at home. In some, the sitting rooms are adjoining, and in others they are self-contained. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Edinburgh Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edinburgh Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- The Hotel Edinburgh
- The Edinburgh Residence Scotland