After looking around for somewhere that has gluten free cream teas.
We thought this would be good.How wrong could I be.After sitting down we were told no gluten free scones. So cream tea without cream.when stand arrived they were 10 sandwiches and shop bought tray bakes.my daughter told when phoning no sandwiches.
The non gluten free was not any better.
And could you call it tea .
Would have been better going to MacDonalds .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edinburgh Residence is a collection of 29 elegant, 5-star hotel suites through three adjoining Victorian houses in the West End of Edinburgh. Categorized as 'Classic,' 'Grand' and 'Town House,' the 5-star suites are more like apartments, with magnificent proportions that really allow you to spread out and make yourself at home. In some, the sitting rooms are adjoining, and in others they are self-contained. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your The Edinburgh Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edinburgh Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- The Hotel Edinburgh
- The Edinburgh Residence Scotland