Stayed here for 3 nights and had no troubles. The decor is colourful, the location is fantastic and the staff are friendly and helpful. Try the burger place next door, you won't regret it! Would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Out with the old, in with the new and improved. Thank you for choosing us as your Edinburgh Hostel. We understand that a hostel can make a big difference in your enjoyment of a city and we love Edinburgh so much we have made sure our hostel will give you the pleasure you deserve. With the best views of Edinburgh's cultural and historical castle. Our newly decorated lounge/function room, has the best views, from midday the sun sits in this room, giving it a vibrant and relaxed feel. The best view of Edinburgh's main street (Princes st) and castle. Check out our free book swap library next to our lounge/function room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Caledonian Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caledonian Backpackers Hotel Edinburgh
- Caledonian Backpackers Edinburgh, Scotland