Stayed here back in 2010 with 4 of my friends and we all thought it was fantastic. The staff were all very friendly, the bar was open late, free breakfast in the morning and most importantly check out was at midday!! The staff also let us leave our luggage with them while we explored Edinburgh on the last day of our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Backpackers hostel with shared dormitory accommodation located in the city center of Edinburgh. Our common areas are designed to provide everything you need, with a late, cheap bar with pool tables, a cinema, free internet computers, including free laptop use, free wifi and a kitchen so you can cook, as well as heaps of couches, board games and a generally great vibe. Our rooms are basic dormitory rooms with shared facilities, lockers for each bed (you need a padlock), clean linen and key card door access. We have a 24 hour reception, our included breakfast is served from 6am to 12pm, and checkout time is at 12 too. Our reception will provide any information you need about the city, as well as tour advice and will even organise highland tours for you. Edinburgh is a beautiful city, and we hope you enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Caledonian Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caledonian Backpackers Hotel Edinburgh
- Caledonian Backpackers Edinburgh, Scotland