Stayed here twice when visiting Edinburgh. Had so so much fun! Stayed in the big dorm, which sleeps 30+ people. It was the cheapest option. Everyone really friendly, good breakfast in the morning, with brilliant kitchen to cook your food. The location in exceptional. Right at the beginning on Princes street with a beautiful view of Edinburgh castle at the front door. Be careful of your belongings though as you are in a room with a lot of people. Bathrooms basic, good atmosphere in the bar if youre lucky, can be quite. Overall, great for a visit to Edinburgh, would definately stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Caledonian Backpackers Hotel
- Caledonian Backpackers Hotel Edinburgh
- Caledonian Backpackers Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Backpackers hostel with shared dormitory accommodation located in the city center of Edinburgh. Our common areas are designed to provide everything you need, with a late, cheap bar with pool tables, a cinema, free internet computers, including free laptop use, free wifi and a kitchen so you can cook, as well as heaps of couches, board games and a generally great vibe. Our rooms are basic dormitory rooms with shared facilities, lockers for each bed (you need a padlock), clean linen and key card door access. We have a 24 hour reception, our included breakfast is served from 6am to 12pm, and checkout time is at 12 too. Our reception will provide any information you need about the city, as well as tour advice and will even organise highland tours for you. Edinburgh is a beautiful city, and we hope you enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Caledonian Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.