Myself and my wife stayed here for 3 nights over half term Monday - Thursday. As you would expect with a Premier Inn, it does the job.
The location was very handy to Haymarket Station and it was about a 30 minute walk to the Royal Mile.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
I would stay here again as it's close to the city but at the same time out of the hustle and bustle. However if you don't fancy walking 30 mins each way each time you want to head into town I would recommend staying somewhere more central.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arts or culture? Sports, shopping, or famous festivals? It's all on offer at Premier Inn Hotel Edinburgh Haymarket. Set in the heart of historic Edinburgh, you're just minutes from all the sights and sounds of this lively city. And if you're here to work, we're close to key business destinations like Edinburgh International Conference Centre, too. Be king of the hill at Edinburgh Castle. Let out your wild side at Edinburgh Zoo. Cheer on your team at Murrayfield stadium. And, if it's the right time of year, seek out the strange at the Fringe Festival, or join the party at Hogmanay. And when you're ready to recharge, our tasty restaurant, spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds will be ready to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh City - Haymarket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh City Centre (Haymarket) Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Edinburgh City - Haymarket Scotland