“Spotless!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 144 Hotels in Edinburgh
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Spotless!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Friendly staff who could not have been more helpful. Near the airport and instructions on finding the hotel were emailed before arrival as this is a new build not yet mapped by GPS. Well managed with a happy atmosphere.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

MargaretMAuld, Manager at Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport - Newbridge, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review of the Edinburgh Airport Newbridge Premier Inn. I am glad you found the spotless and you felt there was a good atmosphere.

Your feedback is important to us so thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Limehouse, London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

This was our last day in Scotland and the Premier Inn helped us unwind and relax. The rooms were very clean and the staff very cordial. It is somewhat away from the city so it can be somewhat difficult to access if one wants to be in the centre of things - but for us it was a nice retiring sort of place before we went back to London.

Dear Rahul,

Thank you for your kind review of the Edinburgh Airport Newbridge Premier Inn. I was so pleased to hear that the Edinburgh Newbridge Premier Inn was the highlight of your trip and I will be sure to pass your comments onto the team.

We hope to welcome you back in the future!

Middelkerke, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Hotel was indeed very difficult to find. But once there everything went fluid. Check-in was done in 5 mins.
Rooms left nothing to be desired and were very ok for the price. Breakfast was buffetstyle, and also in ordre. We ate at the restaurant which had a good choice and the price was reasonable. Quality was ok.
And (as everywhere in Scotland) staff was very helpful and friendly indeed.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
MargaretMAuld, Manager at Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport - Newbridge, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review of the Edinburgh Airport Newbridge Premier Inn. I am delighted you found the team to be helpful and friendly.

I apologise that you found the hotel difficult to find. We do have a separate postcode for SATNAV which is EH28 8TG that may have helped you to find us easier but I am glad when you did arrive your check in was quick.

Brentwood, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Despite some problems finding the hotel (satnav needs updating!), we are glad we choose this Premier inn for our 1 night stop in Edinburgh.
Check in was efficient due to the self check-in. We had 2 family rooms & both were roomy enough & absolutely spotless. Beds were fine & towels were a good size :0)
We ate in the Thyme restaurant. Service was a little slow, but the food was lovely and they checked if we wanted the kids meals with our starters etc which is always good. Breakfast there was vey nice too.
Finally, perhaps we were lucky, but this was by far the quietist Premier Inn we have ever stayed in!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
MargaretMAuld, Manager at Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport - Newbridge, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review of the Edinburgh Airport Newbridge Premier Inn. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and the meal you had in our restaurant. I will be sure to pass your comments onto our Housekeeping Manager who will be delighted to hear you found the rooms to be spotless.

Quathiaski Cove, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We were greeted with friendly eager staff, had a nice room, enjoyed a really delicious dinner in a nice dining room with a good feeling. The waitstaff were very friendly and efficient.
Problems were difficulty in finding it and unclear directions via google from the main motorway so we had to ditch the car finally and take a cab which cost. Also Wifi is not really free, only the first 30 minutes, then it cost 3 pounds. Over all with having to pay for taxi services and wifi, the cost was over 100 GBP for the night, not the 79GBP that I had booked. Still budget minded but unexpectedly more.

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

MargaretMAuld, Manager at Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport - Newbridge, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review of the Edinburgh Airport Newbridge Premier Inn. I am glad that you found the team to be eager, friendly and efficient and that you enjoyed your evening meal!

La Jolla, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We stayed here our last night in Scotland before flying out next day. Very nice well appointed modern rooms and a great restaurant . Staff was very nice and helpful and staying here was a good experience. Automatic check in with no lines. Had dinner in the restaurant, very good selection and reasonably priced. Early check out the next morning so we opted for the buffet continental breakfast, opens at 5:00am and more than enough food - It was very good and well worth it.......compared to trying to eat at the airport. This was a great hotel.

Room Tip: A great place to stay before flying out the next day.
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review of the Edinburgh Airport Newbridge Premier Inn.

I am delighted to hear that you felt staying here was an enjoyable experience!

We hope to welcome you back in the future!

Elgin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Stayed here for one night only as flying from Edinburgh airport the next day. This is a new hotel and looks and feels new, it is still in excellent condition and we had a very comfortable night here.

The staff are very friendly and accommodating and asked us if we needed anything constantly, both in the reception and in the restaurant. We booked the deal where you can have a 3 course dinner and also breakfast for a set amount. I cannot remember the amount but it was a good deal - the food for the evening meal and for the breakfast was lovely, Nicely presented and very tasty - it was great value for money.

I had phoned prior to going and booked a late check out for the next day as our flight was not until 8pm and I wished to freshen up before the journey. There was a bit of an issue with this, as when I checked the day before that this was still ok, I was told it was not convenient as the hotel was booked up for the next day. This was disappointing - there were medical reasons that I had hoped to keep the room for the next day and I was willing to pay the extra £25 which is charged for this priviledge. I contacted the hotel by email and expressed my disappointment with this, I was also intending to make a complaint when I had returned from my holiday. The Reception team leader, Donna, however, responded to my email and stated she would ensure we had our late check out. I was very grateful for this and so will not complain but do not understand how this happened as there obviously was the capacity to do it, the hotel cannot have been full the next day. This meant that I could then relax and enjoy my stay and I did. This is the only reason that I have given the hotel 4 stars instead of 5.

I cannot fault the sleep quality or the room or the staff or the restaurant. It is a lovely hotel and I would happily stay again and recommend it to anyone. It was also very convenient for getting to the airport which was 10 mins away. A great stay and I will return.

Dear Jane,

Thank you for your recent review of the Edinburgh Airport Newbridge Premier Inn. I am delighted that our team were friendly and accommodating.

I apologise about the mix up with your late check out and I will speak to Donna regarding this to try and discover where things went wrong and prevent this from happening again.

Operations Manager

Been to Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport - Newbridge? Share your experiences!