I can't say enough about how friendly and helpful the staff were here. We had to miss breakfast one morning due to an early bus tour, and they packed a bag of food for us to take with us. The rooms were gorgeous, clean, spacious and comfortable. A low price for a brand new luxury-style hotel. The bar and restaurant were clean, had excellent food, even outdoor seating, all you could ask for. Even thought it's a 30 minute bus ride to downtown Edinburgh, the savings by staying here as opposed to the more expensive old hotels in town, made it worthwhile. The bus stop is a 3 minute walk, the bus costs 3.50 for an all-day pass, and it arrives at the stop every 20 minutes. We were happy to return from site-seeing every night to our oasis of luxury at the Premier. Also, Edinburgh had a hot spell while we were there and the air conditioning at the Premier was a God-send.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your Scottish adventure with Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge). With great nearby transport links, you'll be well placed to head off to the Scottish Highlands or jet off to Europe and beyond. Royal Highland Centre - 2.1 Miles Edinburgh International Airport Entrance - 2.7 Miles Edinburgh International Climbing Arena - 2.7 Miles Sat Nav: EH28 8TG ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport - Newbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport (Newbridge) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Airport - Newbridge Scotland