We came up from Harrogate for a long weekend. When we arrived, we were able to check in early. This was great as we may have overpacked slightly. Apartment was nice, not as big as expected but with only 2 of us it was plenty. The apartment was well equipped and the bed was so nice we didnt want to leave it. Would recommend to anyone as only a 10 minute walk to the centre. We will be staying again if we are up that way again :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our new, contemporary and independent serviced apartments, with 35 apartments in the centre of Edinburgh. All have modern cooking facilities, linen, towels, ironing facilities, TV, telephone and a safe. Full Scottish breakfast is available ( at extra cost) in the adjacent building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Richmond Place Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Richmond Place Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- Richmond Place Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland