“Super meal and great value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Papoli - CLOSED

Papoli
244A Morrison Street, Edinburgh EH3 8DT, Scotland (West End)
0131 477 7047
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: West End
“Super meal and great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Chose this restaurant aftet reading reviews on Trip Advisor. We were not disapointed. We were greeted warmly by the owner and made tp feel very welcome. The food was excellent and very reasonably priced. Drinks are also good value with a nice Merlot for under £10. A must visit if you are in the area. Highly reccomended.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Excellent value, excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Highly recommend this restaurant. I work further up Morrison street and a few times after work I've been and each time the meal is delicious, plus the value for money is absolutely superb. To start I always go for the lamb shorba soup (after my first visit I actually came home and googled the recipe), and for seconds I've tried the Chicken, the carbonara and the Chorizo penne pasta. I plan on bringing my family next time and I'll be going for their pizzas which look great.

• Visited December 2012
“Great food. Good value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Very good Pizza, soup, meatballs and salad. Decent house red for reasonable money. I would recommend it. Very close to the premiere inn.

Muy bueno

edinburgh
“good food @ Haymarket”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

we have visited this restaurant a couple of times and will again soon, the restaurant is in Morrison st. the interior is VERY basic but the food is great we had portobello mushroom for starters and Spaghetti Carbonara & Pizza for mains, I cannot remember the exact cost but a 3 course meal is about £12 and the 2 couse about £10 , a bottle of wine about £9 - £10. Good food at cracking prices. ENJOY

• Visited November 2012
Edinburgh
“Excellent value for money - and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Would recommend this small, friendly restaurant to anyone. As a party of 8 we had vegetarians and carnivores but all were delighted with the choice and the quality of the food. I think all parts of the menu were tried; pasta, meat, pizza, and all were delicious. It was our work Christmas night out and, when they knew we worked for a charity, the management made various suggestions for us to keep costs down. Really appreciated.

• Visited December 2012