Stayed at Number 27 Morningside for one night. Julie and Ron made us feel very welcome. We stayed in a twin room which was beautiful and spotlessly clean and had some nice little touches with a lovely chocolate and bottle of water each. Breakfast was delicious! Wou;d definitely recommend staying there and we will be back again in the future. Thank you for everything!
- Also Known As:
- Number 27 Morningside Hotel Edinburgh
- Number 27 Morningside Hotel
- Number 27 Morningside Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering bed and breakfast with friendliness and style, Number 27 Morningside is a recently renovated Victorian villa located in the Morningside area of Edinburgh. Your hosts are Ron and Julie and we welcome you to our home. Perfect for the business or leisure visitor, we are just 10 minute bus ride to the city centre, or walk into the centre through Morningside and Bruntsfield, taking in the eclectic collection of shops, bars, restaurants and cafes. All rooms have ensuite shower and toilet. ... more less