Was there for xmas night out. lift not working. dance floor couldn t hold a third of guests. barman had to point to bottles on bar as his English was poor. frozen food. Had to repeat myself several times to waiter as his English was also poor.would not go back! toilets not checked as had to ask for toilet roll.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King James is located just off Edinburgh’s world-famous Princes Street, and a short walk from the Royal Mile. Whether you’re here for work or pleasure, the Fringe or to see in the New Year, you’re guaranteed a warm Scottish welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Thistle Edinburgh City Centre, The King James reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King James, Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- King James By Thistle Edinburgh
- Thistle Edinburgh City Centre, The King James Scotland