This hotel was definitely a surprise when we checked in. Based on the reviews we knew it would be good, but it really exceeded our expectations. We stayed in a loft room with two great double beds. The best part, easily, was the loft part of our room that had an unbeatable view of the water! We found ourselves going up there to hang out, look outside, and just enjoy being in Edinburgh!
Amazing location- everything is walkable!!
I think it was a bit pricey, but very on par with the other hotels in the area.
I would easily stay there again on another trip!!!
- Also Known As:
- Frederick Hotel Edinburgh
- Frederick House Hotel Edinburgh
- Frederick House Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We would like to offer you a very warm welcome to both the city of Edinburgh and to our hotel situated amidst the Georgian elegance of Edinburgh’s "New Town", and only a few steps from the world famous Princes Street. A warm friendly welcome awaits you at Frederick House Hotel, your home away from home catering for both the business and leisure traveller. Recently refurbished throughout to a high 4 star standard, our well appointed accommodation offers modern comfort at an affordable price. We look forward to welcoming you to Frederick House and making your stay an enjoyable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Otel and TripOnline SA so you can book your Frederick House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.