When booking this hotel and reviewing the TripAdvisor comments about the construction I thought it wouldn't be an issue - surprisingly it was. Trying to get here by rental car is a nightmare and using the train station is a bit of a detour.
Check in was quick almost rushed by the front desk clerk, who kept cutting me off with answers to my questions. When I asked for a late checkout - again i was cut off and was told no even as a HH Gold member. Perhaps a bit more professional hilton training might help the front desk.
We were given a large room overlooking a church. The bed and linens were of Hilton quality and provided a restful sleep. Good Wifi connection.
*NOTE this hotel does not have a Executive Lounge.
Enjoyed the breakfast in the dining room with delightful staff greeting you and assisting with beverages.
Between the construction and front desk service - one does not feel the charm to return until major improvements are completed.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Hotel Edinburgh
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Hotel
- Hilton International Edinburgh
- Hilton Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Hilton
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Scotland
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.